KRTS Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation with systems in place to plan for and provide quality training and assessment across all of its operations.
It is Company policy to continually improve our systems. Hence, these policies and procedures are constantly under review.
The Code of Practice comprises the following documents:
1. Training And Delivery Standards
2. Appeals Policy And Procedures
3. Complaint Policy
4. Marketing And Recruitment
5. Client Information And Welfare
6. Fees, Charges And Refund Policy
7. Access And Equity
8. Work, Health And Safety
9. Privacy Provisions
Not enrolled yet?
For those not yet registered with KRTS, please see the menu above for courses and follow the links to enrol or enquire.